- There is a Market Research Breakfast April 10, 7:30am at the Holiday Inn. To register call the Chamber at 548-4453. Cost is $10 if registered before April 6.
The Internet is an excellent way to complete research form home or elsewhere. You can get up-to-date information world wide. Not very many encyclopedias can offer that! On the other hand, it can be very frustrating. If you are like me, you have often wasted hours trying to find exactly what you need. You know it's out there - but where?
Here's a couple of hints for navigating better searches on the web.
- Define your search as much as possible. Use the "search within" feature to find more detailed info.
- Find directories offering information not just search engines.
- Put your favorite and useful sites in your favorites for future reference.
- You can use the services of a paid researcher. Find one on the net!
- Lastly, ensure the search engine you're using is a good one; right now www.google.com is rated number one.